• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Medical ID / ICE card

This website allows you to enter medical info, it then produces a filled in card for you to print, cut out, and laminate. Entirely free, so you can replace it every time your meds change :)

I did this several weeks ago, and also printed an extra one for my wife to keep in case I was in a lot of pain and needed for her to pass along the info to an ER doctor. Neat website. Yes, they are selling stuff, but I admire them giving us the cards free.

You can also put the initials ICE beside emergency contacts in your cell/mobile phone, often the first port of call for Drs these days as a place to get numbers quickly to notify next of kin etc.

I had a look at the website and very impressed with what they are offering. Certainly going to do one for me and going to tell Mum as well :)