• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Meet new friends

Mother of 2 girls I am 42 had a complete colonectomy leaving me with an llestomy in march 2013.after years of dealing with Crohn's and trying several meds was told nothing else could be done.I am single looking to meet new friends male.and female peope that understand what i go thur everyday and would love.to meet others like.me.

nogutsnoglory

Welcome to our little IBD online family. This is a wonderful place full of supportive and understanding people. I just had an ileostomy placed myself. How have you adjusted to it?

We have a stoma sub-forum which has been a great place to ask questions and read old posts filled with great info and support. Check it out here http://www.crohnsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Love to know more about you. Are you on any meds now?

David

Co-Founder
Hi there and welcome :)

Was the colectomy what happened after they said nothing else could be done or did you have that previously and just recently (March) your doctors said that can't do anything else?

Was your Crohn's only in your colon or do you have small intestine activity as well?

All my best to you.