• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Methotrexate shots

My son who is 11 was diagnosed with Crohn's. I've heard about it before but never really knew anything about it. Now in less then a month I know alot more about it. I have 4 kids, the oldest has Crohn's, my young son ( 8 ) has Autism and my daughter ( 6 ) has ADHD. Our youngest daughter is fine so far she is almost 3. So its going to be a tough road ahead for all of us.

Welcome ClintR :welcome:

Wow, sounds like you really have a lot that your dealing with.

Tough roads can be still be travelled with the right tools and equipment and you will find loads of that here :ysmile: the great thing about this forum is the members we have here and we never have to travel the rough roads alone :ghug:

Angrybird

Hello Clint and welcome to the forum :)

You certainly do have a lot on your plate to deal with! I take it from your threat title that your son is on or about to start Methotrexate? Is he on any other meds at the moment? How long has he been diagnosed and has he been on any other meds previously?

AB
xx