• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Microdose Therapy?

I was just wondering, has anyone tried microdose therapy (Helen Foundation)? I was told it has an 80% success rate with autoimmune diseases (mainly rheumatoid). Just wondering if anyone has heard or tried it before. Sort of sounds too good to be true.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Generally if I can't find a reputable site about it, I shy away from it entirely.

Edit: And I don't like that the "science" section is biased.

Last edited:
Yeah. The guy at the seminar sounded like he was throwing a sales pitch. Not only that, but he kept avoiding my questions. I wanted to know the significance of the food allergy test in comparison to the other food allergy tests out there. They wouldn't give me the name of this "new" accurate allergy test.

Anyhow, if you want to raise your cortisol levels just a tad bit if they are low, I read that licorice (DGL) slows the breakdown of cortisol. And, honey slows cortisol production.

Yeah. A lot of those natural remedies interact with meds. My doctor put me on the ones that don't interact.