• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Milk Thistle Extract Experiences

Hello all, I'm transitioning from EEN to the SCD and I'd like to start taking milk thistle extract because I'm expecting and have always had bad morning sickness. Milk thistle is the one thing I hit on during my last pregnancy that seemed to really help. That and extra vitamin supplements. It seems like others have been able to take milk thistle extract without problems. Would anyone like to share if it helped or hurt?

I used to drink a tea form of Milk Thistle which slightly helped......you've made me want to look into again. So many teas give to really bad heartburn.

Hola!, yo estoy muy interesado en el Cardo Mariano, he empezado a tomarlo. He leído que puede ser de mucha ayuda para nuestra patología.