• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Miralax prep

I am having my first colonoscopy next march 18th 2015, my instructions read to mix 17.9oz of miralax into 64oz of Gatorade , now everywhere on the internet I see 8 oz into 64 oz. should I double check with the dr.'s office its on a form they handed me today after I had the endoscopy done. Any suggestions, has anyone been told to use the 17.9 oz.? Thanks for the replies:D

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
I would check with the doctor's office. Not sure where you are from, but the bottle is the smaller one, the entire bottle.....

Thanks, I'm in Puerto Rico actually. I will go tomorrow to make sure. I bought the smaller bottle but reading the instructions it said the larger one. Seems like a lot to me for a 64 oz bottle of Gatorade but everything is so different here, I was ever given a prescription to go pick up at C.V.S the Demerol vials that was a shocker,lol. The good thing was it only cost under 7 bucks for 2. Strange laws .