• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

More Complications

P

plagueius

Well for those of you who are following this story. Here is the latest.
My referral went through to the oncologist. Now they won't see me 'til I get a biopsy. So I called the GI office and I have to wait for a call back. Geez
I want to know biopsy what? I had no idea that there was an area needing biopsy. I feel so in the dark.
I don't want cancer
STEVE

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Steve
good look with biopsy (((hugs))) hope things start looking better for you soon

D

DannyB

Hye Steve,

Big manly, manly hugs your way buddy, don't go getting worked up about something that isnt there yet, it will just make you feel worse about things.

Take it steady Steve and i'm thinkin of ya dude.

Danny

B

btcrv

Hi Steve,

Everything that DannyB said except my hugs aren't manly. Take things step by step. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Well you are doing what you need to do to get things moving, so just keep it up and be positive. We will all go through this with you together. We are all thinking and hoping for you so remember you really are not alone.