• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Mouth/throat ulcers

Anyone else have Crohns Ulcers that crop up in the roof of the mouth or worse still in the throat? So painful, but worse the pain seems to congregate in my head as well, as if the inflammation spreads upwards. Absolute agony. I'm currently using paracetamol & codeine & even ibuprofen gel rubbed into my scalp. Had bloods done today in case the ulcer is infected. Awful pain.
Rgds
Grant

Sorry for your pain and your horrors with crohns. I have sever crohns since very young and so much horrors, I have never had that happen, Im so sorry to hear.All we can all do is deal with what crohns gives us as BEST as we can[without complaining] to much,lol.. I HOPE the best in you future Im sure youll get the right help soon just keep telling doctors