• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Much Ado About Nothing! eh!

Thank you for the entertainment. Good luck to O. You are one smart mamma and she is so lucky to have someone who thinks about everything! The mamma clock doesn't stop working even when they reach adulthood. :)

OMW.......
I can't believe this post is still going.
That's fantastic!🤣

I'm trying to read up on everyone I remember.
I'm older now so my memory is even worse.
Hugs to the ones that are the "long timers"
And hugs to the new comers.

crohnsinct

We are all concentrating on the wrong thing! When looking at colleges we are all worried about being near a major medical center when in reality I have come to realize what you need nearby is IKEA!

How I went to 4 years of college, living in small dorm rooms without IKEA is beyond me. I have just spent the weekend selling her old IKEA furniture from old apartment and buying and putting together stuff for new apartment. Not to mention all the nifty storage and organization boxes and what nots.

We did IKEA this weekend too! No college kids right now but planning to redo space for our youngest two daughters who share a room and we wanted to add individual desks in for the future probability of online school.
I wish we had thought to go a few weeks ago before the college kids! Stock was lower. Looking forward to a glass of wine to aid in assembly!

Tesscorm

Staff member
Love it!

Wishing everyone and their families the very best over the holidays! Lots of prayers that 2021 brings us all health and happiness!! 💞

Reactions: pdx

crohnsinct

Our little group has a wide reach. I wanted to let any of our members affected by the tornados last night know that we are thinking of them and praying that they and their families are safe.

crohnsinct

Hey y’all. It was World IBD Day yesterday. How did y’all mark the day?
We walked out of the hospital leaving O’s colon, rectum and anus on a pathologists table! 😂

The US approved Upadacitinib for use in adult Crohn’s (well that was day prior but still counts).

There is good on the horizon. I just know it!

crohnsinct