• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Much needed Vacation

:yoshijumpjoy:Our B is having a good couple of days and we are headed to the coast. Looking forward to some time with the family and seeing the ocean.

Pray that B continues to feel well.
signing off for spring break with the family.
:ghug:Hugs to all my sisters and brothers on here and your beautiful children.
you will all be in my prayers.
julie

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Oh wow! :):):)

I hope you all have a fab time and everything goes well. Have fun and a dip for me! :lol:

Dusty. :sun:

Have fun, love the coast. We've gone to Newport, OR a couple of times and absolutely love it. Hope the weather is at least not rainy :)

thanks everyone...
We had a great time and B is still doing so well.
she had one day with a migraine when we got back, but that is gone now. NO Crohn symptoms for 8 days!!!!
She ate most things, even had lactose.
We went on the beach, ate everything in site and enjoyed each others company.

Carol: as far as not thinking about IBD, our minds never stop going, as you all know, but it was still a great break!!!

We are having a early Easter dinner today and I wish you all a Happy Easter tomorrow.
blessings to you and your children.:rosette2::rosette2:

We also hit the antique stores, Old Town and the beds were soooo comfortable.

So glad that you were able to enjoy yourselves...and welcome home!
FW, you and Gracie can come visit us in NY!! :ghug:

It has been almost 2 weeks for B without symptoms. She is acting like a typical 14 year old, which has its own set of problems-lol.

Her 8th Remicade treatment is this Friday (which we doubled last time.)

It all seems to be working together. We are taking it one day at a time and give thanks to the Lord for every good day she has.

This forum has provided so much support during the hard times and I thank all of you for that.

That is great news, hope it keeps on going and she can just enjoy being a teenager, although I could do without the know-it-all, eye-roll moments that come with it :)

Great news!!!

Glad to hear your vacation went well and she is acting like a typical 14 year old again, exactly how it should be!

Thanks so much everyone. Her 8th Remicade treatment went well yesterday. We made the best of the ALL DAY event :). Nothing ever goes perfectly, but the nurses were funny and B appreciated their humor. She hated doing her homework in the hospital, but we have to do it when we can. Between not feeling well for so long, Spring Break, and then house sitting with her sister, we have a lot to make up for.:)

So glad I can say that right now....

Hope you all have a good weekend and special prayers for all the children and their loving parents.