• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Mucosal metabolites fuel the growth and virulence of E. coli linked to Crohn’s disease

i was thinking about taking reduced glutathione as well, when i was first lining out sup options...

for cellular health....but i read a report of a possible side effect like minor GI disruption so i shelved it for more important ones.....perhaps this is the cause of that....

can be nice just to know how our bodies react to different things, then when putting stacks together "as needed" you can know more or less what to expect.. when things are not normal it all gets harder to tell what is causing what and what to keep or stop taking and such....

it does raise a question to me still anyway, like which benefits outweight these sort of "collateral damages"....
i havent removed the glutamine from my daily stacks so fast, but keeping this in mind some...

generally i am trying to rely on pro/pre/post biotics for tipping the balance, then aged garlic and monolaurin for anti killers for trying to help keep things balanced as well.....not sure if they will kill sac B or not? so i take them a bit apart but seems sort of accepted to respect most beneficial cultures....however that works

and of course all these artificial ingredient they just sneak in everywhere i keep finding...like this coconut milk ok im switching to one with no guar gum.....frustrating when you are trying to pay attention and keep finding things, there is a progress in it tho ;P

or like the stevia they put in this fermented protein and greens im taking....doesnt purely encourage e.coli or such but confuses the microbial communications.. so im wondering how much that weighs against the increased nutritional absorption gained, then how to put in check what adversities occur along side.....idk...

it could be nice having a biologics "buffer" but i still think all this is worth looking into and will continue even if i end up there.

it seems like its saying how once a certain degree of damage occur these things act differently......which supports the idea of different programs and supplements depending on health status...

i like the way CDED is lined out at least, with the 2 sections, and stages....couple parts scare me but its closest to what im doing....i feel to try to reverse engineer something off a chart like that.....my routine is evolving pretty quickly but it would be nice even for explaining with doctors or asking questions or anything...i really dont even want to explore my trigger foods, just so im getting enough nutrition tho...

ive also seen and pondered these sort of "biofilm buster" type things and wondered like....periodic supplements as well as dual phase ones and such..could be better explained...idk....lol...