• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Multi-Level Marketing Products

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I was curious if anyone here is taking any products currently sold through multi-level marketing (MLM) or is actually a distributor/seller of these items.

Basically this refers to people who purchase an item from a person directly (who is known as a supplier or distributor) rather than from a store. There are many products that are sold this way, and they are often targeted for everyones health (including those with chronic diseases like Inflammatory Bowel Disease) so I was curious if anyone takes one.

T

tea

mikeyarmo said:
(including those with chronic diseases like Inflammable Bowel Disease)
:ylol: are your bowels on fire then mate :roflanim:

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Oops!

:ybatty: What was I thinking!?!?!?

Thanks for pointing that out Tea. I have no idea why, but sometimes I exchange Inflammable for Inflammatory :). I am just a bit... :yfaint: I guess :).

(sorry but I am editing the original post so that it fits better... and people do not think we are capable of catching on fire).

V

Valentina

lol, very funny slip. depends on how bad a day your having maybe?! ;)
as for the original Q.. Ive never tried anything other than whats prescribed, or that I can buy in the pharmacy or Drs office. not that I dont think there are plenty of fantastic things out there, I just think I would be one of those people to spend a fortune on all the not so great things that didnt do a thing before I found one that did. Im not patient or rich enough to go through all that ;)