• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Musical Pentasa

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Does anybody else shake their pentasa like a maraca before they take it??
Umm.. I don't, I was just wondering if you do.
(yeah right)

LOL!!! Um............I don't shake them either...........:redface:

OK, so I do! And so do my kids when I take them at supper time. I can hear the little beads shaking around as I swallow them as well. Now THAT'S strange!

I will join you in your little maracca band and I will do so proudly!!!:lol:

So you're a music teacher? I went to college for 2 years to become a music teacher, but the music theory was too hard for me and I couldn't get it. I then became a medical assistant and later an EMT. AFter all my autoimmune issues surfaced earlier this year, I had to stop being an EMT as well. :(

My Entocort pills are like little maracas too! I do shake my pills sometimes...like the comedian Ben Morrison said you gotta have fun with it somehow.

I have been taken pentasa for years.2x4 daily.
Dont really understand why tho but my GI says I have to take them.

They too get stuck in my throat daily...Yuck

my nephew shakes all of my pill bottles, but the pentasa bottle is his favorite - i guess cos it's the biggest. you're not alone!

i shake bottles of pills, hoping that they will break and become smaller.

or disappear entirely. :)