• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My attempt to make myself and maybe others laugh

Because people are up at 2am right? Lol

There's Nothin' like going for a pee and having it undo all the work the pain meds did on your side.......lol feels great! -___- (enter sarcasm here) :ylol::yrolleyes::voodoo::rof:

And because pandas are cute :panda-wave-t::panda::panda::ptiara:

fuzzy butterfly

Hi nini oh so true I'm afraid, I think the only thing that would make me gain weight is if I drank liquid concrete n let it set, that's if it doesn't go through to quickly lol ๐Ÿ˜€
I am great one for Halloween as I look like I've been dug up after a few weeks buried ๐Ÿ˜‚

:ylol:Hahaha oh man! I look the same, death warmed over :hallo3:
I've lost 15 lbs ish since mid February. But I'm retaining water so I don't look as skinny. If I wasn't puffed with water I'd look like a skeleton lmao great for Halloween. :rof:
Concrete lol do the quick Crete? It sets faster! Haha if I were to do a small bowel follow through I'd gain weight, that stuff always always gets stuck in me for weeks, without fail lol. Which has made me hate them, I already did from the damn paddle ball thing they press on your abdomen.... Hurts like hell lol :highfive::cheerss:

fuzzy butterfly

Crikey girl what we like!!! Oh well at least we can team up on halloween night n scare the bejesus outa folk without paying for a costume ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜‚
Ye might have to be the quick crete ,might have a chance there lol. Oh barium yucky stuff.๐Ÿ˜จ

Ahahaha yesss! No costume required! :ylol2::dance:
Although I was in hospital in '14 on Halloween and was 124 and while I really was skin and bone I had my friend bring me my costume, so I got to be the pink ranger in the hospital for Halloween,it was awesome I had some friends come up and they all dressed up too. It was a hoot! :dusty::mario2:

QuickCrete indeed, I think it sets in a half hr or close to it. Although if you do, you won't be able to eat or drink and might die (don't want that!).. Wait! You can get tpn! Yeah, silver linings! hahaha and yeah, it's nasty, so so nasty

fuzzy butterfly

Aw nice one its sounds like you all had a ball hun. ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh half hour might just work... bring on the tpn ๐Ÿ˜‚:dance:
If i die at least il be weighty :dusty:.๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Lol I had more of one when they left and I got pain meds hahaha :banana:

Holy crap! Lmao that just made my day!!! :mademyday::cheerss: love it! :ylol:

fuzzy butterfly

Haha ah pain meds ๐Ÿ‘
Sorry i had gone to sleep. Just got up for work . Glad you got a chuckle hun. Its good to laugh ๐Ÿ˜†. Hope you have a good day โ˜บ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

How about losing weight from your last round of steroids only to be put back on?
OMG! It drives me crazy!

Ok, heres the joke- working 9 hours with no break, the only time I get to sit is when I go to the bathroom, and have my Dr say go exercise when get home, my only exercise is the two sets of stairs up to my bed!!

So I will trade your weight loss for a little weight gain!

I do feel for you though- its rough on both ends-

Lauren

fuzzy butterfly

Hey Lauren if you need to exerise when you get home then im a dutchman....
Iv been lugging water features round half the day n garden furniture the other half. Do you think that your doc might think iv done enough or do i need to climb the stairs too lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Its alright for them sat on their arses all day. They wana try working for a living eh !!!.๐Ÿ˜ 
What do you call a man with a seagul on his head....
Cliff โ˜บ... xx love n hugs ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

At least my GP gets my sense of humor, my GI not so much. I have gotten past the point of caring- and just continue to be me!!

Its all we can do right?

I am pretty sure I can t be the only one who makes light of their disease, I used to think I did it for other people . Lets face it its not great conversation, now I realize I do it for me !!

Not sure where this tangent came from! Its prob bedtime!

Lauren