• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My battle with Crohn's

Hello everyone ive had crohn's for 9 years and have never taken any medication no pills but i cant handle the pain no longer im 111 pounds and in horrible pain im going back tomorrow to ucla medical hospital im new to all the treatments its been a very painful 9 year's of my life im ready for help

Have you researched Candida Albicans and Crohns disease. There is a lot of information out there. Unfortunately doctors do not recognize all the problems this can cause. When you look it up type in Candida and crohns. You can also type in Candida by itself so you can see the different autoimmune problems.

Have you researched Candida Albicans and Crohns disease. There is a lot of information out there. Unfortunately doctors do not recognize all the problems this can cause. When you look it up type in Candida and crohns. You can also type in Candida by itself so you can see the different autoimmune problems.
Thanks for your support
And ur right they dont recognize at all my markers for inflammation came back normal last week but i have been in horrible pain and my body hurts so bad i can feel every bone hurt at the same time iveits hurts to drink my ensures

I will definitely read up on this. I'm quite sure I have been struggling with overgrowth of candida since I gave birth via caesarean 22 years ago. I have Hashimotos and psoriasis both diagnosed about 27 years ago. A few years ago I was diagnosed with rosacea and alopecia. And now this summer....crohns. Uggh I knew this candida was a bigger deal than the doctors seem to think! 5 autoimmune disorders!!!!!

I will definitely read up on this. I'm quite sure I have been struggling with overgrowth of candida since I gave birth via caesarean 22 years ago. I have Hashimotos and psoriasis both diagnosed about 27 years ago. A few years ago I was diagnosed with rosacea and alopecia. And now this summer....crohns. Uggh I knew this candida was a bigger deal than the doctors seem to think! 5 autoimmune disorders!!!!!
Have you heard of something called the candida elimination diet? Apparently, you have to eliminate all sugars as it feeds the yeast and eventually kills it. I've never done it but my friend had horrible rosacea and joint pain and she discovered the diet online. She tried it and, though it wasn't easy, she said it helped her a lot. I don't remember how long she was on it, though.

Also, Diflucan (fluconazole) can rid your body of yeast overgrowth. It's very strong. Sometimes, you have to take it over a series of weeks for the yeast to be eliminated. One thing though - if you have liver problems, make sure you talk to your doctor about the risks of side effects. For some, it can worsen liver problems since it is metabolized there.

https://www.drugs.com/diflucan.html

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoavoid.htm

http://www.drdeborahmd.com/candida-diet