• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Butt Hole Hurts. What is it?

My stomach is fine. I have solid poop. But recently I been seeing some blood on my toilet paper, and my butt hole hurts :eek2: .I put my finger in there and felt a peel that hurted. wth is that? how do i get rid of it?

also when I poop its been more difficult than usual. a little more painful, like I have to force it out

should I be concerned?

Nyx

You should be concerned. Go to your doctor and see what's going on back there. It could be as simple as hemhorroids, or it could be...well, anything. I now it's hard to go to the doctor and tell them that you have problems "back there", but it's better to figure it out sooner rather than later. I actually let myself almost bleed to death before I went to the ER. Not good.

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
I am glad everything is fine! Hooray!

Did you GI give any suggestion as to what could have caused the blood??

Well I see now that you went to the doctor and your all good but I have a majorlly affected area near the end and I get a lot of bleeding and a lot of pain back there because of it.

my GI called me today saying I gotta take flagyl. he told me to come back in a week. What I dont understand is how when I went to him he told me its nothing but now he calls me telling me this. weird? isn't it