• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Crohn's journey

Hi all:
My name is Annette. I have had years of bowel problems(since I was a baby) I am now 48. The CD really kicked my butt from 2011 to 2013. Up until last month it had gone into hiding. I have severe upper right sided abdominal pain and have varying degrees of loose stools. I lost 80 lbs ( but now have gained it back- don't know if that is good or bad. Have other health problems as well. I became an RN in 1994. I got my BSN in 2005 and my MSN as an NP in 2010. I can't run the floors anymore, so I work as a lab assistant in a local college. I am married, have 4 grown sons and 1 grandson and 1 granddaughter. I look forward to meeting all of you.

valleysangel92

Staff member
Hello Annette :)

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell but you've certainly come to the right place to get lots of advice and support.

Everyone here understands what this disease can do and we are all here to try and help, so if there's anything you need to vent about then go right ahead and if you have any specific questions then please just ask away.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.