• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My first "Strange Poop" question

OK, here goes...

It actually looked sort of like a cast was done of my small bowel - very "grooved" longitudinally and small diameter. No bleeding, no visible mucous. Just what looked like a really wrinkly pepperette. Apologies to anyone who may enjoy them! I do already have a known stricture in my rectum that is mildly irritated right now. No pain on passing. I actually did take a picture of it in case I need to chat with my GI any time soon. Otherwise, no real symptoms from crohn's.

Any thoughts?

I do feel that a recent increase in my remicade has made me somewhat more sensitive to infection and will be trying to get my level reset to its previous one. I at the moment do not know of why the increase was done.