• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My GI called today

L

leah131

Hi all
My GI called me today as I left a message saying that I was having some problems with my ankles. I think it's from the pred. I'm on 5mg and I have been on it for a year now. My GI told me to follow up with the Endocrinology doctor that is tappering me off of it. I go back to see that doctor on July 27th. Hope everyone here is well. Write Back Soon
Take Care
Leah

D

DannyB

Take Care Leah and all the best, 5mg of pred shouldn't cause a problem I wouldnt of thought, its hardly anything. my consultant said to me that anything under 10mg of pred is not a problem in any way.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I hope that they have now found the source of the problem and you can get relief from that issue now.

Thanks for keeping us up to speed :).

L

leah131

Hey everyone,
Did anyone try fiber? cictrical the stuff you drink? If so how did it work for you? That's what my GI wants me to do but haven't done it yet.
Leah