• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My knees are making noise

Hello, I noticed 2 days ago my left knee was making the sound of something like crinkling paper and sounds like it has some fluid in it when I bend in or climb the stairs and now today my right knee is making the same sound! It's not terribly painful or anything - yet . I was just wodering if I should call my doctor about this on Monday. I take 150mg aza and 9mg Entocort. I also just finished a month of prednisone. Any advice ?

Do you have a knee disease?

I have Osgood Schlatters, which causes the knee to become swollen.

It's something that is supposed to go away after puberty, but being 20 and having (quite possible - I grew a 1/2 inch recently) delayed growth mine is still active.

Do you have a knee disease?

I have Osgood Schlatters, which causes the knee to become swollen.

It's something that is supposed to go away after puberty, but being 20 and having (quite possible - I grew a 1/2 inch recently) delayed growth mine is still active.
No I have never had any trouble with my knees although I did notice about a year ago I leg machine at the gym my leave my left knee achy so I just stop using that machine. I am 35 years old.

It is a symptom of patellar tendonitis . You require a treatment for it. It would be good if you visit a doctor who can deal this in a better way.