• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Next Steps | Asking for feedback?

Hi All,

I'm 39 Male, recently tentatively diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I've had this for a decade, but feeling pretty yucky as of late. My Pentasa seems to assist my anxiety levels but I'm still not getting much results, yet.

I want to keep testing things to help. I'm wanting to take these herbs & supplements for six weeks and monitor the effects. Given that I'm new to this Crohn's battle, are there any red flags in what I'm doing? I want to at least get someone's opinion.
  • Mustic Gum
  • Wormwood
  • Quercetin
  • NAC
  • L-Glutamine
Thank you! Pax Christ -
James

Hi All,

I'm 39 Male, recently tentatively diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I've had this for a decade, but feeling pretty yucky as of late. My Pentasa seems to assist my anxiety levels but I'm still not getting much results, yet.

I want to keep testing things to help. I'm wanting to take these herbs & supplements for six weeks and monitor the effects. Given that I'm new to this Crohn's battle, are there any red flags in what I'm doing? I want to at least get someone's opinion.
  • Mustic Gum
  • Wormwood
  • Quercetin
  • NAC
  • L-Glutamine
Thank you! Pax Christ -
James
My husband has taken l-Glutamine for years and I think it deff helps (won't hurt) and just recently awarded Quercetin but he takes a lot of other supplements plus mercaptopurine and is getting ready to switch to Humira