• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Remicade Story

I have bee on Remicade for about two months now so I believe it is time to give my story on how I feel. After a few hours I noticed my appetite had increased. A few day later I started to gain a little weight and my butt completely stopped hurting. After a few weeks I just kept gaining weight but felt the same. About two weeks ago I started to get constipation and my usual ribbon like stool went down to pebbles until last night. Last night I started to have to go to the bathroom a lot but I started to get ribbon like stool again. Today I guess I have gone to the bathroom for the past few weeks because I have had to go about ten time today and all of them had at least a foot of ribbon like stool, but the ribbons are getting larger every time I go.

Also, when I got out of the hospital two and a half months ago I weighed about 112 pounds, and I'm 5'8''. Now I'm almost 132 pounds. I'm getting better and better everyday and I'm finally starting to be able to have a real life again.