• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story! Screwdrivers & Stomach Ulcers

Hey! My name is Audrey Louise and I'm 22! I have been living with crohns, celiac, and eosinophillic gastritis. Having all three is quite a handful, especially trying to continue with college and sorority life.
I have decided to take my experiences and create a video diary! So far I have just started with an introduction, but in a few weeks I will get more into detail about my conditions and how I have overcome the many challenges!

Here is the link! Just copy and paste in your browser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=660LskuouC4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUgi4h_Y2IH6z0wwtGNQbePQ

Thanks for your support!

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forum Audrey! :welcome:

Yes. Living with 3 or more challenges along with going to college & living with people you don't know is quite an experience! I was diagnosed at 18 just after moving into the dorms, so I know what you're talking about.

Glad to hear that you haven't let it keep you down though. We have all kinds of support groups on here that you might be interested in. Plus, even though sometimes we're hard to catch. We also have a chat room that I'm hoping you might check out. Feel free to take a look around. Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you around the forum! :hug:

nogutsnoglory

Welcome Audrey and you are right that's quite the handful you got. You are in good company here since a lot of us seem to blessed with many medical issues.

That's awesome about joining a sorority. A lot of them create awareness and raise money for different causes. It would be great if you can get them on board with fighting IBD through working with CCFA.