• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story

Yes I have been doing pretty good the remicade has been working but i still get diarrheah...stomach pains on occasion and i've lost 20 pounds but i attribute that more to me playing a ton of sports went from like 184 to 164...i eat twice a day usually so that's good....I got a full time job and trying to save money up to go back to college in August....and at 19 i finally got chicken pox lol...what a terrible week lol but i'm all good now thanks for still caring!!! really appreciate it

So glad to hear you have survived the chicken pox, Rejhan, and that you have found a treatment plan that works for you! You have been through a lot and proven yourself to be a strong & resilent person! I hope you stay happy & healthy for a very long time! :)