• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story

I'm 23 years old. I've been sick with Crohn's since 2005, and was diagnosed in 2007 after a ton of tests. My Crohn's was good while I was in high school, now that I'm living with my husband, and can control the environment I'm in, it's been good. I've only been taking acidophilus to control my stomach until I started taking some herbal products. And besides the herbal product, my Crohn's is controlled by diet and exercise. They've been helping me incredibly, I've noticed a huge difference, and haven't had issues with Crohn's in over two months. But, I'm now trying to conceive, my dr didn't have much to say, and from what I'm reading it says it can be quite hard to conceive if you have Crohn's. Has anyone out there had a difficult time because of Crohn's?
Any fees back would be great!