• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My story

Diagnosed with Crohns same day i found out i was pregnant Since last summer ive been having a lot of nausea vomitting and immense eligastric pain. Last 60# i less than 2.5 months. Did an upper scope just showed gastritis. Pain continued
He did u/s's, multiple cts and did some tests for gallbladder. All were normal. All my symptoms continued. In September a ct showed colitis, had a colonoscopy which was normal. In december i started vomiting blood. Had an upper scope showed multiple ulcers. 8 weeks later there were no ulcers. Symptoms continued. May i had blood in my vomit again was rescoped and had multiple ulcers. My gi dr referred me to mayo for nonhealing ulcers and chronic abdominal pain. Went down to mayo they did and upper scope twice which showed ulcers. They did a gastrin tests which was elevated. So they thought I had a gastrinoma. About 3 weeks ago i was vomiting and pooping blood. Did upper abd lower scope which showed chronic inflammation. My gi dr decided to do the IBD sgi diagnostic blood test which showed I have Crohns

Last edited: