• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My story

I am 40 years old, i am married to my best friend. I have 4 kids at home. 2 of them with aspergers. I have had crohns for 19 years. The first few were tolerable and then it went down hill. I tried remicade and it causes anaphylaxis. After that I became allergic to every thing I tried. All of the tnf drugs and oral drugs. Got to where I could only take steroids at high doses to get any relief. I have not been able to get out of flares for as long as I can remember. During that time I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and lupus. Due to all of my allergies I can't get telefilm from any of it. I've had a bowel obstruction simce march and I don't think I've ever been so sick. I've been in the hospital 4 times. I've had5 abdominal surgeries and the doctors dont want to do surgery. I have started on the entyvio. Crossing my fingers. I dont think I've ever been in so much pain and so sick in my life.