• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Success Story

It took about 40 plus years to diagnose that I have Crohn's disease, and that only after a tumor removal/partial bowel removal etc etc operation! This was approximately 13 years ago. Since that time, I've had a few episodes, but nothing very major. I've been faithful to doctors' visits, tests, etc. But the biggest factors that I can point to for a comparatively good life, are: a very rigid eating pattern/diet, and taking the anti-inflammatory Pentasa medication, 2000 mils each day. For me, it seems that Pentasa has been a life saver! JLM

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! :D

I'm glad you're doing well johnlamannasr. :) Hope you continue to stay in remission. How often do you have scopes and blood work done?