• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Need advice medications not working?

Hi guys :dance:well back again.
Been struggling trying to find correct medication for crohns .Diagnosed in may 2013 only been off steriods for a month out of all this time.Been in hospital twice this month say bowels inflammed so put on steriods again every time try to lower them pain gets severe, to the stage can,t walk or do anything they tried me on,pentasa,ascol,octasa and on olsalazine at moment begining to think its not working? because getting swelling above right hip,and hurts when i pee deep in tum , and getting to stage can,t eat just drinking marmite as triggers pain even more.Awaiting on mri results for small bowel? and see new gi on monday wondering if infusions are the best way as this all new to me.All suggestions would be much appreciated.:hug:

Last edited: