• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Need advice with ldn

Hi, I was diagnosed 12yrs ago with crohns, I spent 10of them drug free apart from odd flare up needing steroids , 6months ago I had a hemecolectomy and the docs wanted me on humira, too scary so I have persuaded my go to put me on ldn, I have been taking it in 3mg capsules since Sept to Oct this yr then I googled that 4.5 for a month is optimall for active crohns, my fatigue has gone, my reactive arthritis tho has flared and subsided since Sept, u read that it can be the body detoxing the bad bacteria and sometimes things get worse before they improve, I feel good, still loose stools but I can cope with that using diet, has anyone had similar response to ldn or my symptoms, I'm desperate for this to help and avoidhumira and further surgeries, :)

David

Co-Founder
Hi Danny and welcome to the community. NGNG pointed you in the right direction, I just wanted to welcome you to the community. I hope you continue to improve on LDN and I wish you all the best.

See you around.