• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Need help again with threads

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
Hey there....If you look at this post in the lower right corner, you will see "quote" In a blue rectangle. If you click it, it will show up in your new post. Hope this helps. Try it out on this post. Good luck PIB.....I really would like to know your first name....mine is Carrie.:)

imisspopcorn said:
Hey there....If you look at this post in the lower right corner, you will see "quote" In a blue rectangle. If you click it, it will show up in your new post. Hope this helps. Try it out on this post. Good luck PIB.....I really would like to know your first name....mine is Carrie.:)

Boy do I feel Dumb that was easy was looking somewhere else.:ybatty: Im all red in the face now. thanks First name in Monique

If you have trouble with that - just give a shout out Monique - we can help there too. We love to see people's faces :O)

Glad you got it all figured out. :) I remember back in 2000 when I first started posting on a forum, I kept getting "yelled" at for not quoting. I think it took me a good month or two before I figured out what they were talking about, LOL. It happens.

Mmm, when you quote someone you *have* to leave the brackets in place at the beginning and end of the quote. You can go inside of the quoted brackets and remove some texts (say - if I ramble on and on and on - like I do - and you just want to quote one of the lines I mentioned to address that specific line) -but always make sure to leave the brackets and what is in them alone (ie. it will bracket quote=person's name at the beginning and bracket/quotebracket at the end - leave those alone as they are the commands to gray that space out and say who the quote is from.

Peaches said:
alone (ie. it will bracket quote=person's name at the beginning and bracket/quotebracket at the end - leave those alone as they are the commands to gray that space out and say who the quote is from.

This is practice I think I got it ! ya thanks :ycool: