Hello Everyone~I have posted once and have returned for some advice and encouragement from others in my situation. I was diagnosed with Crohn's 2001 which is usually not severe. The EIMs are much worse normally. After two years of battling drug-induced lupus from Remicade, (which I was extremely ill) my ANA titer is currently at a normal level. I was on Remicade for 2.5 years; diagnosed with DIL in Oct. 2016. I also have SeroNegative Spondyloarthritis which greatly affects my cervical region, shoulders, pelvis, hips, ankles, wrists, knees. I have had ACDF surgery for neural foraminal stenosis and DDD. I also have osteoarthritis. The fatigue, pain, and immobility I have been experiencing the past few months is only getting worse. I also have elevated CRP and ESR. Possible Crohn's flare in the works and am awaiting results on labs for stool samples. I have been on an extremely low dose of prednisone since May as I cannot tolerate high doses of this medication. I am in fact, extremely sensitive to most medications. After consulting with two Rheumatologist, it is of course suggested that I begin another Biologic. My fear is out of control with the thoughts of this, and the possibility of yet once again, possibly acquiring DIL or something worse. I was told by one physician that I could not take another Anti-TNF since the lupus development with Remicade. Another one seemed not too sure. Could someone please inform me if you are able to take Humira if you have had reactions from Remicade? Also, the Rheumatologist I see on a regular basis has suggested Stelara. I am so frightened to begin something new but yet I know I can't continue with my life as it is at this point. I am 62 years old, and do not want to once again face the loss of quality of life that I had the past two years. We submitted once for approval of Stelara and my insurance company denied, stating that I needed to first try Humira or another Anti-TNF. At that point I decided to wait and hold off hoping things would get better but they have only gotten worse. My fear is keeping me from making sound judgements at this point. Thank you all for any advice you may offer! It is wonderful to know we have resources such as this forum to give each other support and advice. Thanks again!