• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Girl

I am 38yrs old and I was diagnoised to Crohn's about a year ago, after several years of suffering with the symptoms and 2 doctors later. I have the nausea vomiting and diarehha that come with the diease and I also have arthritis. I am takeing Lyalda and Imuran still no relif but hopeful.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you had a need to seek us out but glad you found us! How long have you been on your meds? I know it can take Imuran a few months to reach therapeutic levels. I do hope you find some relief soon!

nogutsnoglory

Welcome to the forum. Are you seeing a gastroenterologist and rheumatologist? Maybe you can get them to conference to pick a good cocktail for both of your diseases. How long have you been on Lialda and Imuran?