• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New here, looking for support

I was diagnosed with crohn's in late 2011 still a little confused on what lies ahead in my life.My doctor put on me one some wrong meds that caused me to have seizures.Now they have me on asacol,steroids,b-folic acid,pain meds just to much stuff in my opinion. So I'm looking for someone who has had crohn's and can help me understand how to maintain a healthy way to live with the disease.NOTE! have facet disease,spinal stenosis,degenerative disc disease,peptic ulcers.Looking for positive support!

SarahBear

Welcome to the forum!

Like Angrybird, I'm wondering how you're currently feeling. Are you on steroids long-term, or are you tapering off of them? If you are on them long-term, what made your doctor decide that was the best option for you?