• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New member from RI

Hello everyone. Just found this forum and I'm happy to see how active it seems to be.
I was just diagnosed with Crohn's over the weekend after having to rush to the ER with internal bleeding.
Since my release from the hospital three days ago I've been trying to cram as much information into my head as I can find about this disease.
This forum seems like it will be the perfect place to learn from the experience of others and I'm looking forward to getting started :)

scottsma

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum,but of course sorry you have to be here.You'll get lots of support and advice and friendship from the great people on here.Try not to overload on info. though.It can be over-whelming and the crohnies mantra is "we're all different".
That is symptoms,diagnosis,meds.lifestyle,diet etc.etc. so tell us all about yourself.There's no such thing as too much info.either.Most of us have been there and have got the t.shirt.There will be others along soon to welcome you,I just wanted to say Hi.....:thumleft: