• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

i just wanted to say hi and hope i can just get to chat with you all to know I'm not out. Just down. In all my twenty eightyears i have never talked to anyone. I have just separated from my partner of twenty seven years. Have three teenagers. And feel like I wanna go in hiding . got too much wrong physically at the moment and mentally am so alone. I can't c myself moving forward. How do you single people handle the challenge of telling such personal stuff. When. How. I am so lost. I have a 'days of our lives' past. Feel like got hard cards delt to me. Im a real strong character but that's slipping away. Just sick of being sick. What to do
When you can't even get out and about is challenging. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:

scottsma

Hi Den,welcome to the forum.I wont say I know how you feel,but there are lots of people on here who do.They're a good bunch who are going through everything life has to throw at them,and someone will come on soon and chat to you I'm sure.In the mean time,have a trawl through all of the threads and see if there's something to interest you.We do have a few games going on,that cheers us up most times.If you want a good old moan,you go ahead.We all do it.Just let me say,you'll never be alone on here,day or night.Best wishes for now.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

Welcome Den ... I am sure that you will FIND FORUM to be very supportive and very understanding ... so come back again soon and have some fun ... relax and see you around soon !!