• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Diagnosed with CD 36 years ago. I have exhausted all medications known to man for my CD, and have been sent to Palliative Care. Currently only on pain meds and muscle relaxers.

-Severe fistualizing Crohn's Disease...recently diagnosed as "End Stage Crohn's Disease".
-Ileostomy
-MS-like demyelinating disease probably secondary to Humira.
-Systemic Lupus
-Sjogren's
-(+) titers for Scleroderma
-COPD
-RA
-Spinal stenosis of cervical spine with spinal cord flattening
-Spinal stenosis of lumbar spine
-Intra-abdominal abscesses
-multiple abdominal hernias

Welcome to this forum. I am sorry that you have this disease. Thus is a supportive group. Feel free to come here for questions or support.

Yes, I have had many surgeries ranging from I&D of a rectal abscess to an ileostomy, and everything in between. Many many resections. I am no longer a surgical candidate because of my cardiopulmonary status.

fuzzy butterfly

Aw you have and are going through the mill. I hope they can keep you very comfortable indeed , you sure deserve some ease of pain. That is quite a cv of troubles you have dealt with over the years. My heart goes out to you . Please keep us updated on how you are doing. Even have a rant n rave if you feel like it. We are here for you .. best wishes 💕hugs

Really sorry to hear your story & I wish you all the best, I found this forum a great source of info since I joined recently & I also count myself quite lucky at the moment as my CD seems to be quite mild in comparision to others here but i do feel for all

Thank you all very much. I am glad I have found this site. I do have a lot going on. It's been pretty bad lately. R/V fistula finally diagnosed after several months of excruciating pain and blistering from digestive juices. I have been happy I've had pain meds to take. Add in addition, too too many autoimmune disorders to deal with. So yeah, I'm glad I'm here.

Thanks again.

Last edited: