• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New, need help.

I have been diagnosed with fap in 2008 at 35. Had most of the colon removed and the reconnected. I have had many colonoscopies and have found it started with one erosion and now is up to 7 as of April. Tests are always inconclusive for Crohn's or colitis.
I am constantly dealing with daily burning pain in lower left abdomen. 10-20 bm a day. Frustrated the pain gets over overwhelming. Help :(

It sure sounds like IBD and in all it's glory. Many on here suffer and have no diagnosis, but we all know what it is. Take comfort in that knowledge that you are not alone and there are many great people on here who want to help you. Have you ever been checked for diverticulitis? Only asking because it is left lower side and that is where the pain is from that. Have they done any tests to check your blood for Inflammation markers?It sounds like you need to find a good GI and get some more tests. Have they considered a pillcam?

Those are some wonderful ideas. I will consult mt go. I have had lots of tests but the inflammation marker test sounds interesting. I saw gi today, but have contact by email with him at any time. Thank u.

nogutsnoglory

What is FAP? The inflammation markers just signal inflammation in the body and doesn't necessarily mean its Crohn's. Have you had a SBFT this might be the next reasonable test to see if you have IBD?