• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New sufferer

hello my name is brian aged 50 I have not officially been diagnosed yet but I believe I have crohins because of my symtoms .I am currently in the philippines and will be heading back to the u.k for a full set of tests but i,m worried about the results being confirmed.I would like to find out from others what they have experienced to help me put my mind at rest ,basically I started to have diarrhea about 2 months ago and have had it every day since ive also lost my appatite and lost a fair bit of weight .I feel sick after after each meal but have not actually been sick .I have tried eating different types of food but all with the same results ,I don,t have any blood showing up so I guess thats a bit of a relief .I am not on any medications or taking any drugs of any description I don,t drink either and have always been healthy .any comments for good or bad are welcome thanks

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I know how hard it is to travel when you're not feeling good. But, I can surely say that even though you're not diagnosed you're not alone! We have a group on here for those who are undiagnosed like you. And, also you've come to a great place for support and information. I'm sending you the link to help you. Please feel free to take a look around and let me know if you have any questions. Take care.

www.crohnsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2