• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Supplement Works

Hello,
I recently started using Aloe Select and Xtra from a company called Univera. I'm feeling better, my stools are now fully solid for the first time in a very long time. My afternoon crashes where I was getting weak and dizzy and would sleep for two hours are nearly gone. I don't need to sleep it off any more.

A friend of mine and her grandmother she lives with have been using them for over a year and each rave about their success. My friend is now an associate and promotes the products.

They are pricey. I paid $200 ($193 plus tax) for the starter package. But if they work as well as I think they are, there is no price in getting into remission for the first time since diagnosis in 10/16. I'm also tapering off of
Budesonide, a gut specific steroid. So perhaps the are working in concert together.

And if they do work, I will become a successful associate, like my friend and get my products for free.

Cheers,
Michael

Scipio

Excellent news! It's wonderful that the products are relieving your symptoms. That's every Crohn's patient's goal. However, the symptoms often do not follow the actual state of the disease very closely. The disease can still be progressing while the symptoms are getting better. Thus, I suggest that you follow-up with your GI to have your disease assessed via blood and stool tests, and possibly colonoscopy, to make sure you are in true remission and not just masking the symptoms with the supplement while the damage to your gut still continues to accumulate.