• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to Forum (have had Crohn's for 30 years)

Hello,
I'm new to this so not sure if this is the right site. I was diagnosed with Crohn's 30 years ago. Have tried most medications but was recently started on Humira. Have had one resection at the terminal ileum 23 years ago and now dealing with pain, bloating and frequent trips to the bathroom. Hoping the Humira will help. Interested in diets including gluten free.

Have tried most meds but presently on Humira and Imuran. Have seen some improvement in pain, bloating and trips to the bathroom. I am interested in seeing if gluten free diets are helpful to most IBS patients. thanks.

Hello pink&green,
Seeing your note regarding your husband, it looks like I need to be more specific regarding what meds I am on, etc.?