• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to forum

I have had Crohns since 2000. Major flare in 2011 meant a switch from Asacol to Imuran, Bentyl and Pentasa. 2014 med insurance meant removal of Pentasa. Replaced with Sulfazine. Mother diagnosed in Sept 2013 and passed away Dec 2013 due to rupture and sepsis. Sulfazine isn't working and I'm more scared tthan ever. Found the forum while looking for somewhere to ask about meds and symptoms of other patients. Although we all react to the diseases and meds differently I hope sharing info will help me.

Hello and welcome so sorry about your Mother sending :ghug: your way. I am not to familiar with the medication you have listed except Pentasa hopefully someone will come along who knows more. I am so glad you found this forum there is lots of support, advice and information on here.

Also I am from Lansing Michigan too :ghug: