• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to Forum

I don't understand how to post my story. I am seeing very old posts. I just joined today and I don't know where to start. Thanks. My doctor is considering Remicade. I have had Crohn's disease for 45 years. I also have Chronic Pancreatitis. I am very worried about Remicade.

nogutsnoglory

You posted successfully. What medications have you tried until now? Many are scared of remicade, is it overall or anything in particular that worries you?

For all the scary risks it sure has been an amazing drug fit many, myself among them.

afidz

Super Moderator
This thread has been moved to the forum "Your Story" and you can post in here now about everything that you have been through. I know the layout of the forum can be kind of confusing when you first join- take a look at this link, it should help you figure it out. If you still ave questions after, I will be happy to help http://www.crohnsforum.com/tours.php

I just started Remicade a few months ago and it has changed my life for the better. I have my life back. I am the healthiest now than I was over the last 3-4 years. And the thing about it, I didn't even realize how sick i was until I started feeling better.

I had pancreatitis a few years ago, I know how painful it can get. I am sorry that you are going through that. Do they know what caused it?