• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to forum

I found this forum today and so happy I did!
Short version of my story is: I've been dealing with daily diarrhea (4 -8 times a day) for literally 6 years. Some nausea, not a lot. Constant pain, that varies on degrees. I've given up dairy, gluten, alcohol and sugar. Not a lot of improvement. I don't digest veggies at all. And as my body tries, the pain is horrible. I've begged thru tears to see a GI, but instead he has me see another GP in office. Yesterday he tells me he think I might have crohns. I've asked several times in the past and got a no answer. Next week I have my 3rd colonoscopy. I take probiotics, lomotil, flexeril and vicodin for constant pain. So very mentally and physically exhausted from this. I'm hoping to find some info and understanding from this forum. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. You don't say where you're from. Is it possible for you to see a private doctor? Hopefully your colonoscopy will have some answers for you. There are other tests that can be done as well. Hang in there, and let us know how it went. :ghug: