• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to Forum

Hi All

New to the forum having been diagnosed with Crohn's 11 years ago following a Right hemicolectomy (resection) I spent many angry years fighting my Crohn's but realised that it is better to live with it than waste energy fighting it.
After much experimentation I found a diet/foods which work for me and include a green veg/fruit smoothie and a variety nuts everyday...although I am 2 weeks into a mini flare (I think) so no smoothie and nuts yet.

Diagnosed 2004 following right Hemicolectomy
Asacol
Questran (last used 2010)
Acidophilus

Hi All

New to the forum having been diagnosed with Crohn's 11 years ago following a Right hemicolectomy (resection) I spent many angry years fighting my Crohn's but realised that it is better to live with it than waste energy fighting it.
After much experimentation I found a diet/foods which work for me and include a green veg/fruit smoothie and a variety nuts everyday...although I am 2 weeks into a mini flare (I think) so no smoothie and nuts yet.

Diagnosed 2004 following right Hemicolectomy
Asacol
Questran (last used 2010)
Acidophilus
Welcome to the forum. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Things might be different but I can't tolerate nuts.