• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to Imuran- low wbc count

Hi I am new to imuran and I have been getting labs done regularly. The latest my dr mentioned that my wbc was low but not too low to be worried just need to adjust meds. Is this a common thing for this drug? I'm going to touch base with my dr on my next visit but he just mentioned this to me today in the email. Of course, I worry no matter what due to the side effects of these drugs.

Yes, the drug has to be adjusted for many and most times once they hit the right dose all is well. Some just can't find that right dose and have to move on to another med

I do feel like I have a cold, but then this time of year I pretty much always do. So whether that's the one week of Aza I have no idea.

Last edited: