• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to the forum - need 10 posts to start an important thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
ElRey - Welcome - please introduce yourself, are you diagnosed, with what, and what kind of important information are you looking to share that can't be posted before you have 10 posts?

Hi,

22 years old, from the UK!

Diagnosed in 2011 with Crohn's disease.

I am running the London Marathon in aid of Crohn's and Colitis.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Honey

Staff member
Hi there,
and welcome,
What is your important thread? Please give more info as this is how we help one another on this forum. Best wishes.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
This member wanted to reach 10 posts so they could post a link to their marathon link so they could raise money for the run. That's against forum rules so it was deleted.

*The sale of items and services are not allowed in threads, posts, signatures, or private messages. Requests for donations are not allowed in threads and posts, however you are allowed to have a short note and link in your signature about your legitimate charity. We realize this may seem uncaring but that is far from the truth. We feel such threads and posts could interfere with our cardinal rule that this is a support forum first and foremost.
http://www.crohnsforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_new_faq_item3

Unfortunately this is the only reason why they joined the forum so they asked that their account be deleted since they can't post the link. I'm hoping that they will still come back in the future and post as a regular member as I'm sure they have more advice and support to give others than they realize. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.