• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to the site, seeking support

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone experience the following symptoms during a flare up or just prior to?

I tend to get headaches, followed by heartburn, then shortly after that i experience rectal bleeding. am i the only one experiencing these symptoms? do i have something else in conjunction with crohns?
i have found the medications ive been prescribed do nothing. i have found that vaporizing marijauna at certain temperatures definitely helps take away the pain without getting "high".

love to hear from others experiencing the symptoms ive described above. i feel like im the lone ranger in this world of pain.

i need a :ghug:

Welcome to the Forum - I haven't experienced your symptoms but I'm sure someone will be along to offer some advice. There is so much info from the other members and the site itself!

Good luck!!