• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to this forum/ undiagnosed

I am a 30 year old female with a husband and 2 young kids, I have been dealing with bowel issues for years but recently it has continued to get worse:( symptoms include the obvious one diarrhea, weight lose,urgency, blood in my stool and stomach and back pains. I have just recently been to my first gastro visit and am booked for a colonoscopy. I am glad i can get advice from people going through the same thing as i am.

Hey Megs134, welcome to the forum. I hope you are able to get some answers soon! My son, 16 was diagnosed earlier this year. All the information can be so overwhelming at times but as you have probably realized the forum is a great place for support, information and such.

Welcome!!! I'm new to the forum, but not the disease! From what I can tell, there are a lot of very educated people on here! (obviously, we all have our own "expert opinions" but you should listen to your doctor first). I hope all turns out well for you, and that you don't get diagnosed with UC, Crohns or Ciliac. I personally only have Crohns, and it's miserable. You'll have your good days, and your bad days. Enjoy your good days!!! I really do hope they find a quick, easy and painless solution to your issues!!

:welcome: You came to the right place for support, information and guidance. There are so many wonderful people here who truly care about eachother and understand what we are all going through.

Good luck with your colonoscopy :ghug:

Thanks Ares,
Its very helpful to a have a forum out there to help me with advice and just a place to vent:/ I have some good days but more bad days but getting through them one day at a time.