• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to this forum.

I have had Crohns disease for most of my life (20yrs+) I currently have no health insurance. I lost it 3 yrs ago when I was fired because of this disease. Couldnt prove it and to sick at the time to fight it. I am now self employed. I moved to Oklahoma to help my parents and currently live with them. I have no health insurance and cant afford it. I have no doc to treat this I do the best I can with homepathic remedies and probiotics.
Thats my story

Tina.

I very sorry to hear that Tina, I hope it is of some comfort being with your family, and hopefully you will find a new job with a far more understanding community.
Thinking of you and best of luck x

I am sorry that you have to deal with crohn's and also with not been able to have medical care. How is homeopatic working for you?

It work better then meds when I can afford it. And no side effects. It takes longer to start working. So its not an instant fix. I am happy with it.

If you are interested I can tell you what I take and how much and where. It also doesnt intetact with current meds.

I dont think I am brave. I have my Faith to keep me strong. Some day I will be healed and have a perfect body.

I am not sure if you understand how homeopathics work but what work for me may not work for you and visa versa.
Vertrum Alb 30x, Merc Viv 30x, Podophyllum 30x, i take these three when I am in flare up as per label instuctions. Silica 6x, Ferrum Phos 6x, Natrum Phos 6x theses are cell salts. I take 10 of each per day in water I sip throughout the day.
You can get them from 1800homeopathy.com. Theirs is regulated by the Hpus. And I trust them.

Thats what I is take when I can afford it and they work. Also a good probiotic, prebiotic.

I dont think I am brave. I have my Faith to keep me strong. Some day I will be healed and have a perfect body.
Hi! Keep the faith! Read your story, sorry about no health IN. That can be a stress on you. But it sounds you are doing ok! But if not we are here for you. Take care Maria